08 August 2014

Bed Time

Apparently we are planning on having either a small army of children or a massive sleepover - either way we're getting close to having enough beds.

This past weekend I helped my mom and sister move my other sister out of her house at IU. My mom drove down to Avon to pick me up on the way to Bloomington and dropped off my old bed at the same time. Yes, it's hard to believe, but I was small once and slept on this little twin bed. Actually, I did that for a long time. Hard to imagine now. So we rearranged the last room without a bed and placed it in there.

The room actually looks pretty nice like this. There's not a ton of room, since it isn't a particularly large bedroom, but everything fits nicely and makes for a cozy bedroom. So, potential guests, here's another room for you to choose from if you're ever in need of a night's stay.
 


The cats love the new arrangement too.
 
Thanks for reading and we'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment