03 June 2013

I Can Has New House?

We have gotten so much accomplished this past week. Tons of painting, unpacking, and purchasing. But I'm not going to tell you about that right now. Why? Well, I don't feel like it and I haven't taken pictures to show you yet (I'm really bad at taking pictures as things happen... I'll work on that). So keep with me and we'll get there eventually. But in the meantime, here's our kitty having lots of fun in her new house. And yes, it is (according to her, anyway) her house.

The Night We Moved In

Helping Measure for Furniture
 
Back on the Purdue Blanket

Kitty Kisses

Assisting with Kitchen Organization

Helping Fold Laundry

Guarding the Kitchen Stool

Staying Up Past Her Bedtime
Hopefully you enjoyed those. Like I said, there's much more to come (and I don't just mean cat pictures), so stay tuned. We'll also try to post more frequently (and therefore with shorter posts) now that things are starting to calm down. No promises, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment