13 May 2014

Wedding Train Kept A-Rollin'

Two weekends - two weddings. These were our third and fourth weddings of the year, so we're just about half way through! Each was a lot of fun and allowed us to catch up with a lot of old friends (and even make some new ones). In the interest of time (aka, me going to bed soon), I'll try to keep this brief and let some pictures do the talking for me.

The first was for one of Leslie's girlfriends. I don't really know either the bride or groom very well (the wedding was my third time ever seeing the groom, so...), but from what I do know of them they seem like a great couple. The wedding itself was beautiful and we had loads of fun partying until late into the night with them. And hopefully, since they'll be living in Indianapolis, we'll have lots more fun hanging out with them again soon.

Cocktail Hour Selfie

That's Us!

Excited



Wedding weekend two was for some of our good friends, the groom being one of the lucky guys to have me at his bachelor party a little while ago. Leslie and I, along with seemingly all of our college friends, were so happy to be there to celebrate with them. It was a beautiful ceremony, the reception was a blast, and their cake was so good! Plus I got to have a lot of fun hanging out with the other groomsmen the day before the wedding at the rehearsal and after (for what was basically bachelor party round two). It was a great weekend and, since I know they'll be reading this: Congrats again, you guys! You two are the best and we are so happy for you.

Rehearsal Lunch Fun

Bachelor Party - Round Two

The Happy Couple

Reception Dance-Off

(Most of) the Handsome Groomsmen with the Groom


No comments:

Post a Comment